I’ve got to stop looking over there.
Goddard’s got a post up showing the great disregard he has for the facts, and the law, and history, etc., etc., etc. It may be an unintentional showing, but there it sits, “like a mackerel in the moonlight, both shining and stinking.”
Jerome Corsi, that serial fictionalizer of vital issues, has a book out promoting his slimy schemes besmirch President Obama. Goddard urges people to buy it.
But they really pile on in the comments. It’s almost as if Casey Luskin had a whole family just like himself, and they got together to whine about Judge Roberts again.
Warming denialism, creationism and birthers — is it all just three minor variations on the same brain-sucking virus? Or could three different diseases produce the same sort of crazy on so many different issues?
I’m reminded of the old saw that you cannot reason a person out of a position he didn’t reach by reason. These guys will never see the light. Heaven knows, it ain’t evidence that gets ‘em where they are now.
Previous posts at Millard Fillmore’s Bathtub:
- “Stubborn Birthers soldier on”
- California court tosses out the challenge
- “Birther Karma: Hoaxers get hoaxed on alleged Kenya document”
- “Birther control“
- Birthers wallow in the gutter
- NBC on the issue (note links)
- Blogger indicted for threats against Obama
- Election certified
- “Fail repeated”
- “6 ways challenges to Obama’s citizenship fail”
Special kind of birther crazy: