What happens when you take a 20th century rock song (from U2), contemporary dancers, a church choir, an ancient but beautiful language, battery-powered amps for buskers, and use digital personal communications to mash them all up on Grafton Street in Dublin?
Great stuff: “A Language That Will Never Die” from PBO
- Another view, showing some of the logistics (where did that trap set and organ come from?)
- What’s the name of the choir — Dublin Gospel Choir? Anyone know?
- RTÉ’s logo is on the video — did they put this group up to it?
- RTÉ sponsored a “Hallelujah Chorus” flash mob earlier – they know the way to my heart.
- Is Dublin the world record holder for flash mobs?