In the order of an Author’s Query: Do you, or does anyone you know, have a photograph of the first woman to be a Scoutmaster in the U.S., Catherine Pollard, of Milford, Connecticut?
Best if it’s already on line — otherwise I’m looking for a photo that can be posted, for the sake of history.
Any Scouts from Milford have a photo?
- What kind of Scoutmaster are you? (thescoutmasterminute.net)
- Scouting is Simple (thescoutmasterminute.net)
- Wood Badge Wednesdays, Vol. 3: Models for Success (scoutingmagazine.org)
- What is Scouting ? (boyscouttroop472.wordpress.com)
- Tom Harbin Scout Museum, Camp Wisdom, Circle 10 Council BSA (Dallas)
- National Scouting Museum (Irving, Texas)
- Connecticut Yankee Council, BSA (council serving Milford, Connecticut)