Would things really be easier for him in the election?
Mitt thinks he’d have a better chance of become president if he was Latino. In the first video of the Actually… series Rosie Perez explains why it will take more than being Latino for Mitt to win the election.
When lies go unchecked, we all lose. Actually.org spreads the truth, because the truth matters—even in politics. Our team calls ‘em like they see ‘em, and we hope you’ll support the truth by sharing Actually.org videos before Election Day.
Actually… is a partnership between American Bridge and JCER. Schlep Labs is a project of JCER. Actually… was produced by Amy Rubin at Barnacle Studios
- Rosie Perez Rolls Her Eyes and Tells Romney ‘If You Were a Gay Latina This Election Would be in the Bag’ (colorlines.com)
- Rosie Pérez to Mitt: “Your policies suck” (salon.com)
- Rosie Perez On Whether Romney Would Have It Easier If He Was Latino (buzzfeed.com)
- Romney Says it Would be Helpful to be Latino (politicalwire.com)
- Rosie Perez takes aim at Romney in Web video satire (thehill.com)
- Comedian-driven super PAC ad hits Romney on Latino policies (leanforward.msnbc.com)