People living close to National Parks are lucky to do so; people who work in them luckier still, in the lifetime sweepstakes for seeing breathtaking sites. NPS employee (Ranger?) Bethany Gediman caught this image of Horsetail Fall in Yosemite National Park.
Be sure to see the video of Yosemite Nature Notes No. 14, posted here earlier. It shows Horsetail at sunset in full glory. Great photography.
How to get there:
- Catch Yosemite’s fiery falls before it’s too late (grindtv.com)
- Yosemite Valley’s “firefall” astounds park visitors (gallery) (sfgate.com)
- Yosemite (richardbegone.wordpress.com)
- Jay Sousa: Conditions must be right to photograph Horsetail Fall (mercedsunstar.com)
- Park Service Sets Plans for Sequester Cuts (blogs.wsj.com)