Which do you think eats more destructive insects, a frog or a dragonfly?
In the war between frogs and dragonflies, for which do we cheer?
You should read Natalie Angier’s entire piece about dragonflies from yesterday’s New York Times, of course. But first, you should watch the video above, by Andrew Mountcastle, which accompanies the piece. You should watch it again and again and again.
- Angier on dragonflies (whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com)
- Dragonflies, Nature’s Deadly Drone, but Prettier – NYTimes.com (richarddawkins.net)
- That’s a dangerous game! Dragonfly lands on nose of hungry frog but avoids becoming its dinner (thisismoney.co.uk)
- Natalie Angier Strikes Again (raxacollective.wordpress.com)
- Becoming a Dragonfly (lyricsonthelake.wordpress.com)