On September 7th, 2009 Misfit4Peace says:
I was listening to some talk radio show tonight when I had to run to the store for a few things…So Im sitting in the parking lot..and this guy calls in…talks about his wife being a teacher…and the meno she got about Obamass visiting schools…
It seems the schools..some by force if they dont want a major budget cut..are making the kids write letters to Obamass telling him how proud they are of him..how they hope healt care is past so they will be able to go to good doctors..and how they all promise to serve him.
The kids are all made to learn the history of Obamass with of course all the lies and bs that goes with it…Songs where..it seems..written about him and the children will be singing them before and after the broadcast.
The older students…age 12 and up..will be ask to (forced really or face a bad grade and God knows what else) to sign a pledge to his new government!…
I just sat there for a moment….glad my daughter was out of school and my g/son isnt in yet.
Freedom is another way to God…A corrupt government is a straight way to hell.
How you can tell this is a hoax:
- It alleges a guy talking about a memo his teacher wife got; what guy reads his wife’s memos?
- School districts are not part of the federal government. Federal funds are a small part of any school district’s budget. No amount of letter writing from a district to the president can affect the district’s budget.
- If there were a way for letter writing to affect school budgets, threats of cuts in budgets for political action are a violation of the Hatch Act. Crooks who tried to get around the Hatch Act wouldn’t write a memorandum about it.
- No school is forcing kids to learn Obama’s history. History texts take years to write. Generally the newest texts run about four years behind national elections. No, there cannot be a federal curriculum on the topic — that’s against tradition, and against federal law. No agency may write curriculum for local schools — that’s the job of the local school districts.
- Music has been cut out of most schools. Who would write a song for the kids to sing to Obama? Who would lead the singing? This hoaxster hasn’t been in the schools in 40 years.
- Districts are moving to policies requiring no failing grades. Without pointing fingers to blame anyone, let’s just note that it’s been coming for the last six years. Consequently, a change in policy to require bad grades if kids don’t write a fawning letter to a president, ain’t gonna happen. Besides, if this were doable in any fashion where the federal government has no say in local curriculum, Cheney would have done it years ago for Bush. This Ron Paul fan, Misfit4Peace, has been toking way too much.
- Obama’s not on the state test, any state test. What teacher has time to add stuff on Obama when it’s not going to be covered on the test? No principal would stand for that.
Freedom? This guy surrendered his freedom to inanity long ago. Reality isn’t even a memory to these people.
It gets worse. There’s the guy who complains that Obama shouldn’t be urging his kindergartener to stay in school — oh, the pressure! There’s the guy who looks at Obama’s line about how policemen and soldiers need to have a good education, and complains,
One of them, I consider to be a hired murderer, and another to be a paid bully. But he calls them “good” jobs.
Cops and soldiers, he considers to be bullies and murderers?
We need a lot of healing. The critics need a lot of healing. Not Obama’s speech, not Obama’s policies, nothing Obama ever did opened these wounds.