This is really good.
It’s a pretty good rundown of the fight between Keynes and Hayek, conducted mostly after Keynes’ death in economics classrooms and central banks world wide.
Watch it, and hope for more soon, at Econstories, the blog of the guys who created the thing, John Papola and Russ Roberts.
- NPR story on the rap song and video
- PlanetMoney story on the video
- Roberts’ blog, Cafe Hayek
- Roberts’ podcast, EconTalk (at the Library of Economics and Liberty from the Liberty Fund)
- Economics as a Coordination Problem: The Contributions of Friedrich A. Hayek. by Gerald P. O’Driscoll, Jr., at the Library of Economics and Liberty; a discussion of the Keynes vs. Hayek issues
- Online Concise Encyclopedia of Economics (CEE) biographies, of Keynes, and of Hayek