The New Mexico paralegal who claims to know more about the law than any federal judge including the Supreme Court has resurfaced here, at this post. He seems bent on making a case against President Obama’s eligibility for the presidency no matter how many fables he has to invent.
Don’t birthers eventually get a good night’s sleep and wake up and wonder why they waste their time on such a loser issue?
Previous posts at Millard Fillmore’s Bathtub:
- “Stubborn Birthers soldier on”
- California court tosses out the challenge
- “Birther Karma: Hoaxers get hoaxed on alleged Kenya document”
- “Birther control“
- Birthers wallow in the gutter
- NBC on the issue (note links)
- Blogger indicted for threats against Obama
- Election certified
- “Fail repeated”
- “6 ways challenges to Obama’s citizenship fail”
Special kind of birther crazy: