From America.gov, the real story of Rachel Carson, in less than two minutes:
- Source of the film, at America.gov (with higher quality video).
- Slides on the impact of Rachel Carson’s work
- Excerpt from State Department book on Carson
- Film by Samuel Hudnut and Justin Tibbels, winner of the Silver Medal at the 2006 National History Day contest; sponsored by the Maryland Humanities Council; high school kids can tell an accurate story featuring Rachel Carson in under ten minutes, professional film makers should try to do as well. Also see this 2008 NHD entry.
- Deltoid, “The worst crime of the 20th century – Whodunnit?”