Dallas ISD superintendent-designee Mike Miles held a press conference and sat down for an interview with the in-house television production group this week.
Miles starts the job in Dallas at the first of July, but he is working at Dallas ISD headquarters under a consulting contract until then.
Should the interview, below, be regarded as anything other than a warning to Dallas teachers and administrators?
Is this any way to rally the troops one depends on?
This interview with Dallas ISD Superintendent-designate Mike Miles occurred on May 22, 2012.
More, Related, and Tangential articles:
- Colorado’s Mike Miles named “sole finalist” for Dallas ISD Superintendent job (timpanogos.wordpress.com)
- Dallas ISD Names Lone Finalist For Superintendent Post (dfw.cbslocal.com)
- DISD Board Voting On Miles Thursday (dfw.cbslocal.com)
- New DISD Superintendent Details Restructuring Plan (dfw.cbslocal.com)
- New Dallas superintendent requires some to reapply (click2houston.com)
- Enter the New Dallas Superintendent (dianeravitch.net)
- DISD Restructuring Leadership Staff (dfw.cbslocal.com)
- Teachers outraged after athletes caught stealing (khou.com)
- New DISD Chief’s Contract Has Lots Of Incentives Based On Progress (dfw.cbslocal.com)