ThePetersonFarmBros have a YouTube hit here, “I’m Farming and I Grow It”:
- This is a great form of reality. How many other professions will jump into this game?
- Teachers, here are those big farm machines shown doing what they do — technology applied, for history? If you teach in an urban or suburban school, as I do, many of your students have never seen these machines in action. Many have never seen these machines, period.
- English and social studies teachers, use this as a warmup to an exercise for students to storyboard something, a short story, a chapter of history — somebody will have a student who can do a video with equal quality in music and video; no, it won’t meet the requirements for National History Day entries, but it’s a great start.
- Will this video entice any other kids to go into farming? How could someone do a study of that?
- No, seriously: This is great reality television. I can imagine a summer series with a half dozen of these videos per hour, running four or five weeks. Construction workers, cops, firefighters, teachers, nurses, physicians, auto mechanics, radio tower climbers, cargo airplane pilots, ferry boat captains, truck drivers . . . almost any occupation could fit, yes?
Here’s the YouTube site — lyrics are available there, and more information.
A parody music video promoting agriculture! If you like it, feel free to share it with your friends! No copyright infringement of original song intended.
Become a fan of our new facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/PetersonFarmBros
Follow Greg Peterson on Twitter @gregpeterson33
Greg Peterson Music Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/gregpetersonmusic
- Farm parody of ‘Sexy and I Know It’ goes viral (sfgate.com)
- Farm parody of ‘Sexy and I Know It’ goes viral (cnsnews.com)
- Social Media Farmer Style (marketingpilgrim.com)
- I’m Farming and I Grow It a YouTube Hit (hoosieragtoday.com)
- Farm parody of ‘Sexy and I Know It’ goes viral (utsandiego.com)
- Farm parody of ‘Sexy and I Know It’ goes viral (miamiherald.com)
- “I’m Farming and I Grow It” LMFAO parody goes viral on YouTube (cbsnews.com)
- Kansas farm video goes viral on YouTube (kshb.com)
- Students head to national competition for history documentary (fox6now.com)
- Farm parody of ‘Sexy and I Know It’ goes viral (coloradosprings.com)
- Will Teachers Become Obsolete? (educationviews.org)
- Farm parody of ‘Sexy and I Know It’ goes viral (fresnobee.com)
- Sexy? No! ‘I’m Farming and I Grow It’ (utsandiego.com)