Absolutely, completely and totally Not Safe For Work.
But spot on. Sarah Silverman, with humor, eviscerates the GOP’s vote suppression campaign.
Also, take a look at that handsome young man in the mortar board at about 2:06 in the video. You might recognize him as one of our nation’s better young men.
Gee. I wonder what this will do to the blog’s G rating.
- Sarah Silverman Online, “Press Reacts to Voter ID PSA“
- Mik Moore, Co-Creator of Sarah’s PSAs
- Afternoon Palate Cleanser: Sarah Silverman’s Voter Disenfranchisement Screed (sfist.com)
- Sarah Silverman Tackles Voter ID Laws with PSA (Explicit) (hispanicallyspeakingnews.com)
- NSFW: Sarah Silverman Approves This F**#ing Message (upworthy.com)
- Sarah Silverman’s voter ID PSA will make you laugh out loud (osocio.org)
- Sarah Silverman: Anti-Voter Fraud Laws Are Defrauding Voters [Video] (gawker.com)
- Sarah Silverman warns on new voter ID laws in video (nydailynews.com)
- Sarah Silverman Unloads Hilarious and Obscene Rant About Voter Disenfranchisement (advocate.com)
- Sarah Silverman – Get Nana a Gun (madhatters.me.uk)
- Sarah Silverman’s Insanely Great Video Going After GOP Vote Suppressors (alternet.org)
- Sarah Silverman mocks Voter ID laws in profanity-laced video (redalertpolitics.com)
- Update, September 25, 2012: See Elizabeth Drew’s story about voter ID laws in NY Review of Books; Drew says voter ID laws greater threat to Constitution than Watergate was