Have you seen this? Brought to you by Mitt Romney, the GOP 2012 Convention, and Sandy:
Res ipsa loquitur, a Latin term, used in law. Means “the thing speaks for itself.”
Global Warming, Hurricane Sandy, Hubris,
- Cartoon: Talking about Sandy (englishblog.com)
- Chronicling Mitt’s Mendacity, Vol. XLI (maddowblog.msnbc.com)
- WATCH: Romney vs. Sandy (huffingtonpost.com)
- “Big Oil reports massive profits during Sandy Cleanup,” Grist
- Update: John McCain’s daughter, Meghan, tweeted a bit of support for working to fight climate change — so-called conservatives jumped all over her. No kidding.