You got the Tweet?
US Dept of Interior (@Interior) November 05, 2012
We should go see for ourselves, no?
If you go today, vote before you go. This is one of the areas to be opened to energy exploration — oil and gas drilling or other mining — under Mitt Romney’s “energy plan” and the GOP National Platform.
- Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks, NPS site
- Sequoia National Park Turns 122 (theepochtimes.com)
- Giant Sequoias — Safe at Last? (sierraclub.typepad.com)
- California ‘Big Trees’ Focus of Campus Colloquium (gantdaily.com)
- 1 of 2 hikers missing in Sierra Nevada found safe (sfgate.com)
- Protecting One of Earth’s Greatest Treasures (ecowatch.org)
- Search Efforts Suspended for Missing Hiker Larry Conn at Kings Canyon National Park (yubanet.com)