At the Belle Grove Bed and Breakfast blog we get a nice report and lots of photos from the James Madison birthday celebration last Saturday at Montpelier, Madison’s mountain retreat and home in Virginia.
Best report I’ve seen — go over there and give it a read and view.
James Madison University’s President Jonathan Alger delivered an address, “Return to Madison.” I’m hoping someone still has a copy in electronic form that we can get hold of.
- A presidential chat (jmubethechange.wordpress.com)
- March 16, Freedoms Day – How to celebrate James Madison? (timpanogos.wordpress.com)
- Happy Birthday Jemmy! (virginiaplantation.wordpress.com)
- Madison’s 262nd Birthday Marked in Va. (newsplex.com)
- 10 interesting facts about James Madison (constitutioncenter.org)
- Freedom of Information Day 2013 (districtdispatch.org)
- How Congress Talks about Sunshine Week (sunlightfoundation.com)