More Iceland than Aurora. Not necessarily bad. Great timelapse photos.
You have my permission to turn down the music volume.
Filmmaker Anna Possberg wrote:
Iceland has become a popular destination since the singer Björk made her island famous by her songs. Yet few people know Iceland during wintertime. And I am sure that they miss a beautiful part of the island: the snow covered rocks, the magic arctic light and especially the phantastic aurora borealis dancing in the sky. The days spent at the Jokülsarlon glacial lake were one of the most beautiful and peaceful Christmas time I remember.
- Skies over Iceland light up (cnn.com)
- Aurora Borealis dances across northern latitude skies (itv.com)
- Dazzling Northern Lights over Iceland (science.time.com)
- Video: Marriage proposal by aurora light (earthsky.org)
- Will you see the Northern Lights from Iceland’s new ION hotel? (metro.co.uk)