Unidentified pProtester Thierry Wernaers in Raleigh, North Carolina, in photo by an unnamed photographer:
Love that sign: OMG/GOP/WTF?
Tip of the old scrub brush to Devona Wyant. Thanks to Thierry Warnaers for writing in to identify himself (see comments).
More, but not all:
- Clergy lead Moral Monday protests at NC General Assembly (newsobserver.com)
- Clergy lead Moral Monday demonstration (charlotteobserver.com)
- Congressman Butterfield To Join “Moral Monday” Protests (witn.com)
- Moral Monday takes on clergy focus – a round-up of coverage – Articles (wilmingtonfavs.com)
- Hundreds arrested in protests combating GOP attacks on social programs (tv.msnbc.com)
- “If it begins in NC, so be it” – rally cries and prayers from Raleigh on Moral Monday – Articles (wilmingtonfavs.com)
- More Breaking: 8th Rabbi Joins Statement; N&O Highlights Jewish Clergy (carolinajews.wordpress.com)
- The ‘Moral Monday’ movement in North Carolina (dailykos.com)
- ‘We Are Movement, Not a Moment': North Carolina Peaceful Uprising Continues (commondreams.org)
- North Carolina’s Republican legislature continues to clash with black activists (thegrio.com)