In one of his demonstrations, the art comes from the ideas and sayings of Richard Feynman.
This guy makes money doing that? What kind of charmed life is that?
- There’s a lot more about Feynman on the magic finding services, than about Tufte
- Feynman on Biology (3quarksdaily.com)
- The 10 best physicists – no. 8 – Richard Feynman (thecuriousastronomer.wordpress.com)
- PowerPoint Is Evil? (shoretelsky.com)
- The Future of Energy: Why Power Density Matters (peakoil.com)
- Feynman on the beauty of mystery and meaning (fractalkit.com)
- Feynman and Failure (leftinsteadofright.wordpress.com)
- “Review of Beautiful Visualization: Looking at data through the eyes of experts,” at Seeing Complexity
- “The church of Tufte,” at We Are IDMU
- “A picture can be powerful,” at Jaime’s New Blog
- “Informed Infographics: Using theory to support visual presentations,” at Raiders of the Lost Architecture!
Just how fitting is it that Tufte uses the words of Feynman, probably more famous for Feynman diagrams than the work that got him a Nobel?