“Technology is a tool, not a learning outcome,” Bill Ferriter says. He’s right, of course.
Tip of the old scrub brush to April Niemela
- The Best Advice On Using Education Technology (larryferlazzo.edublogs.org)
- Learning Out Loud Reshared post from Martin Cisneros: (mwacker.wordpress.com)
- Connecting My Classroom (michellelvidotto.wordpress.com)
- The Best Advice On Using Education Technology (teacherlingo.com)
- Several Useful Resources On Implementing Common Core (larryferlazzo.edublogs.org)
- Must Have List of Common core Checklists for Teachers (educatorstechnology.com)