There’s great beauty in many of the units of the U.S. National Park Service. The Great Smoky Mountains National Park, one of the “crown jewels” of the Park System, has a few spots of beauty of its own.
Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Abrams Falls,
- Big South Fork, Smokies seek applicants for concessions contracts (knoxnews.com)
- Smokies’ superintendent announces retirement plans (knoxnews.com)
- Cades Cove in The Great Smoky Mountain National Park (cabinsinthecloud.wordpress.com)
- Yosemite, Great Smoky top US parks for pot busts (newsobserver.com)
- See How We Lived One Hundred Years Ago (mtncountrycabinrentals.wordpress.com)