Jeff Danziger drew cartoons for the Christian Science Monitor when I discovered him. He’s moved from there (as has a lot of the good stuff that used to show up in the print editions, especially since it’s gone to electronic daily publication). But his style is cool, to me, and he’s spot on here.
Is this right? He’s been nominated for a Pulitzer, but never got the award?
- Danziger at GoComics (you can get him every day!)
- More Danziger
- Jeff Danziger: Texas Wonders (huffingtonpost.com)
- Jeff Danziger: Rich Poor Gap (huffingtonpost.com)
- Open Thread: Seizing Control of the Wheel of the GOP Clown Car (balloon-juice.com)
- Rep. Castro: What about Texas’ 6 million uninsured, Cruz? (tv.msnbc.com)
- Houston Gears Up For Obamacare, Despite GOP Opposition (wnyc.org)