Anything we can learn there?
What did we learn?
- CO² emissions from humans rose a lot after the start of the industrial revolution
- When nations industrialize, CO² output rises dramatically (But, what’s with Brunei? Flaring of oil wells?)
- Rosling at TEDS: The magic washing machine
- Rosling’s old blog (ending in late 2007)
- Gapminder Foundation on ignorance
- Carbon Dioxide Information Analysis Center (CDIAC)
- Teacher resources: Gapminder quiz on global development, an introductioin to the issue.