And now, it’s been restored.
Which of the diagrams would the Physics Commissioner have used to flash onto the clouds to summon Feynman, do you suppose? Would Feynman ever have a sidekick? What would the sidekick’s name be?
- Edward Tufte channels Richard Feynman
- Can a person of science really appreciate beauty (Feynman answers)
- Feynman, Last Journey of a Genius (NOVA 1998)
- Feynman Day is coming May 11; here’s the post from 2013
- Quote of the moment: Richard Feynman, “nature cannot be fooled”
- Feynman’s last chalkboards
- Feynman and the inconceivable nature of nature
- Feynman: The beat goes on
- See an image quilt of Feynman Diagrams here
Full Tweet below the fold.