About noon today Central Time, Millard Fillmore’s Bathtub recorded its 4 millionth visit.
Thank you, Dear Reader.
Bring on the confetti and champagne. Well, champagne, anyway. Save the confetti money and send it instead to Nothing But Nets to fight malaria.
More notes on “4 million”:
- Irish Times: Four held in seizure of cannibis worth €4 million
- Europolitics: Four million refugees inside Syria
- London Evening Standard: Four million tune in to watch Margaret Thatcher’s funeral on TV
- Verizon Wireless reported 4 million iPhones sold in first quarter
- New Republic: Racism cost Obama 4 million votes in 2012
- Yahoo! Sports: French Open got a $4 million increase in prize money
- One.org: “Four million children saved because of you: How do you feel?”