You can’t make this stuff up.
Here’s a generally mean-spirited post trying to make hay from the general disinformation about about Obama’s faith and otherwise trying to stir hatred. (Here’s more of the flap on the ornaments on the White House’s Blue Room tree, and I’ve got a response in comments at this post.)
Merry Christmas. “We dare you,” the Right Perspective says.
Make the right wing extremely angry today: Have a good and merry Christmas. Be tolerant. Think. Smile. Act kindly. It’ll make ’em crazy.
- Los Angeles Times on right’s continued efforts to make people angry about Christmas
- History of Blue Room trees, and more background
- “Impeach Bush” ornament left off of tree in Bush admin
- Growers present blue spruce to Obama White House (plus more history)
- White House description of the Blue Room and history